I am an Exercise Scientist with over 15 years experience in the field of personal fitness, youth development in sports and sports psychology. A former semi professional soccer player in Australia I have pursued excellence in physical activity since a very young age.
I believe through discipline, focus, motivation and visualization anything is possible.
My experience is vast and my clientele varies in age from 11 to 80. I enjoy teaching all aspects of physical fitness, however my passion lies in youth development.
My training programs are designed to fit the needs of your individual child. My goal is to maximize their potential with all aspects of performance while having fun.
With my leadership and knowledge, they will gain confidence in themselves through achieving their goals, while learning to become physically and mentally stronger.
I envision a youth who can achieve personal, physical and academic success while having a positive, healthy and productive vision for their future.
I am also a champion of kids helping kids and am a strong advocate of the Ben Cohen “Stand Up against Bullying” program.
Whether your personal need is weight loss, overall health, self-confidence, injury rehabilitation, personal training or sports specific training my only concern is YOU!
My goal is to train you in a safe, effective and efficient way that empowers you to be your own champion.
Education & Affiliations
- University of Western Sydney, Bachelor’s degree in Sport and Exercise Science, 1998 – 2001
- NSCAA National Diploma 2010
- NSCAA Regional and Advanced Regional Diploma 2007 and 2008
- NJYS F License 2008
- SAQ Australia, SAQ International P Award Certificate 2002
- Sports Medicine Australia, Sydney NSW , Sports Trainer Certificate 1999
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certificate – Current
- Level 1 and 2 Anthropometrist
- Tenafly High School, NJ 2014 - 2016 Head Varsity Conditioning and Assistant Boys Soccer Coach - 2014- League Champions and first-ever North 1, Group 3 Sectional Champions.
- Old Tappan High School, NJ 2008 - 2013; Head JV Boys Soccer Coach - 2009 JV Bergen County Champions and 2012 Varsity Bergen County Champions
- 10 years playing semi-professional soccer in Sydney, Australia
- Head Trainer for Campbelltown Harlequins Rugby Union, Sydney 2000-2001
- Level 2 Anthropometrist for Rowing Australia at Sydney 2000 Olympics